Being a part of the AMA is not required for CSU Marketing Association members, but it is highly recommended for any members who are looking to get an in depth look into the Marketing world and receive access to:
AMA membership usually costs $250 a year but the collegiate membership costs only $50 and is a great program to be a part of if you are looking for a job or internship! In order to establish this collegiate chapter we need at least 10 AMA members.
If you are interested in participating please go to the AMA Collegiate Chapter membership page, sign up as a student, and then fill out all of your information except for the Collegiate Chapter section. From their send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your American Marketing Association ID Number and name. If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot us an email.
Activities We Will Participate In:
How To Join The AMA As A Student:
1. Click Here To Go To The Signup Page. Then Create An Account.
2. Pick Student For Your AMA Membership
3. Search For And Select Colorado State University As Your School
4. On The Next Screen Just Click Next
5. Confirm You Order is $50
6. Enter You Payment Information
7. VERY IMPORTANT – Forward your email confirmation to CSUMARKETINGASSOCIATION@GMAIL.COM. You will be put on a special email list for events for AMA members only.