This company specializes in revitalizing old pocket watches into aesthetic time pieces. For a taste of what Vortic Watch company is all about check out the vimeo video below or check out vortic watches website.
This position will have the potential to be a full time job starting off with a minimum of 20 hours a week. Pay will include $12 an hour plus commission and will also count as an internship at Colorado State University.
Below are some of the skills required to apply for this position and some of the additional skills and passions that are not required, but preferred.
- Customer Service Skills: Phone, Email, Web chat, etc
- Financial Understanding: Accounting/ Book Keeping Skills
- Organizational Excellence: Execute Admin Tasks
- Social Media: Post Management/Planning
- Branding: Maintain/Strengthen Brand Image
- Marketing Skills: Increase Exposure
- Interest in watches: Just as passionate as the founders
To apply for this position send your resume to RT Custer’s email firstname.lastname@example.org. If anyone has any questions regarding this internship or vorticwatches please feel free to shoot an email to email@example.com.